It can be time-consuming to find buyers and sellers offline, considering geographic limitations and the number of people you have to contact before you find a suitable buyer or seller. Online platforms bring together everything you need, right from listing to connecting you with your buyer/seller in one place.
EFL Connections is a used machine and industrial property marketplace backed by EFL which has a 30-year legacy and a strong customer base.
• EFL Connections has 8000+ registered users and over one lakh page views on the website, which gives your listings wide visibility and a higher chance of successful transaction.
• There are a large variety of industrial machines and equipment and plenty of property listings. EFL Connections makes it easier for sellers to post their items and buyers to quickly look through lists.
• Registration is free and you can directly connect with buyers or sellers!
• You are more likely to find genuine and knowledgeable buyers and sellers from the business community. This will help you buy or sell your machine or property faster, and you also have the opportunity to expand your professional network while doing so!
EFL Connections allows you to post listings for a wide range of new and used machinery and heavy industrial equipment along with industrial, commercial, and residential property.
Visit https://www.eflconnections.com/login and sign in.
• Fill in the required details and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
• Click the 'Submit' button below to complete the process. You can now start using the features and services of https://www.eflconnections.com/.
Visit https://www.eflconnections.com/ and click on ‘Sign In’ in the top right. Then, follow the following steps:
• Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
• Enter the e-mail id that you used to register on EFL Connections.
• Click on 'Submit'.
• Shortly, you will receive an email with instructions on resetting your password.
Visit https://www.eflconnections.com/ and sign in. You will have to create an account if you don’t have one.
On the page of the machine or property you are interested in, click on ‘Interested in Buying’. If logged in, you will see the details of the seller on your screen.
EFL Connections is a platform connecting buyers and sellers of used/new machinery and industrial/commercial/residential property on a non-fulfilment basis. The platform presently does not allow for an online transaction facility.
Rooftop solar is a system that has its electricity-generating solar panels mounted on the rooftop of a building or structure. This installation generates electricity through the panels and an inverter.
Any organization (Proprietor/Partnership/Pvt Ltd/Ltd) looking for a low cost and low maintenance energy saving set up at their industrial and commercial structure for their own captive usage. This can be used by individuals also for their residential purposes.
This is an option to be self-sufficient for your own energy usage; get free from your monthly electricity bills thus adding to your profits. Also depreciation benefits can be availed to reduce your taxes.
The self-owned site needs to have sufficient rooftop space for installation (1 kW needs approx 100 sq ft area), own property and shadow free roof.
The installation at any premises is determined as the minimum of the 3 factors – Rooftop Area available, Electricity Board sanction load and average monthly usage.
The rooftop solar installation would cost approximately 40,000/- per kW. Once set it only needs water sprinkling for panel cleaning on a monthly basis hardly costing much.
Yes, it is available. EFL which is the only NBFC with the Rooftop Solar Financing Product offers doorstep services with the capability of quick decision and flexible loan tenure of upto 5 years.
The raw materials available are Steel, Polymer, Chemicals, Yarn, Textile products, and MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) goods.
Standard stock keeping units (SKUs) usually take 48-72 hours, while non-standard SKUs take longer, depending on the specifications.
A dedicated Key Account Manager is responsible for keeping the client updated on his/her order and resolving any queries regarding the same.
There are multiple options for paying for an order. You can avail online payment options through NEFT/RTGS, or through the issue of Cheques or Letters of Credit or Bank Guarantee. In case the client is availing periodic rental payments or financing facility, NACH mandate has to be adhered to.
Yes. Financing facility is available to help you procure the raw materials. Loan options are available on EFL Connections. Avail our first of its kind advisory services digitally and get expert advice on call from our experienced financial advisory services. Check out all our loan and finance facilities on EFL Connections.
Pre-inspection of goods can be arranged before loading. Quality and test reports will be sent along with the goods, for you to check before accepting the material.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty (if any) will be applicable for any products bought through EFL Connections.
If you wish to cancel your order, we usually accept complaints regarding quality up to 7 days after the delivery of goods, subject to manufacturers’ terms and conditions.